SONOGRAPHIC IMAGES, INC.
- Treat each patient with the utmost respect and care.
- Work with clinic staff to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Coordinate all requests for screenings with your health care staff physicians to ensure optimal patient care.
- Provide a preliminary test result at the time of the screening for the primary care physician's review ~ preliminary test results are 98% accurate.
- Submit to designated health care staff members the final report within 48 hours of test via facsimile or Internet.
- Conduct all tests at the health care facility.
- Perform all tests in accordance with the prevailing Radiology Standards, as set forth by the
American Association of Radiologists.
In addition to rendering the aforementioned
services to the healthcare facility,
Inc. will provide the
- On-Site Technologist
- Board Certified Radiologist
- General Supplies
Credentials and references available